Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Outfit of the Day 9/12


Outfit of the Day

If you follow me on Instagram (@nikaedith), you have most likely seen this outfit before. I apologize for the delay. I'm trying to catch up! I love living near the bay area because it's a great mix for all styles of dress. This is perfect for me, since I love mixing a little swag with a little punk with a little prep with the trends. This outfit was definitely eye-catching - the pants alone were! When I purchased this snapback, I was on a mission to find a San Francisco Giants one. Unfortunately, I did not find a Giants hat, but I landed this San Jose Sharks one! For all of you who don't know, the Sharks are a hockey team. I grew up loving the sharks, so it's something very sentimental. As for the rest of the outfit, please see below!

xo

Baroque-printed Jacket - F21
Volcom Posso Wrap Pants - Urban Outfitters
Vans Hadley Sneakers - Vans
San Jose Sharks Snapback - San Francisco 
Chain Necklace - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment